We email@example.com rewrote current RAA which got a little old and rickety.
- lightweight top page
- iso8859-1 => UTF-8
- added simple keyword search
- show projects by the specified owner
SOAP and XML-RPC interfaces will be updated, too. Users of RAA SOAP and XML-RPC interfaces, please tell me if the problem occurred. I changed wire format a little. See below;
- id and owner_id element are added to each entry. Those two elements contain positive integer.
- For SOAP interface users only: element url, download and email are marked as xsd:anyURI type. Those elements will be unmarshalled as a URI object at client side, not a String object.
Except SOAP and XML-RPC we are offering a plain XML or RDF file of RAA information. Those are at http://raa.ruby-lang.org/xml.xml and http://raa.ruby-lang.org/rdf.xml. You can also get recent information in RDF format from http://raa.ruby-lang.org/since.mrb
Users of pragdave’s XML/RDF feed interfaces should use above for a while. Pragdave’s former interfaces are not updated now because of replacing RAA DB. Bare in mind some changes are made to these interfaces, too. See below;
- *.xml files are updated in each 15 minutes, not on the fly.
- Charset encoding scheme was changed from iso-8859-1 to UTF-8.
- XML instance format is changed for user’s convenience.