Mailing-lists are a great way to keep your finger on the pulse of the Ruby community.
Ruby has four primary English speaking mailing lists:
- This is the most popular mailing-list and deals with general topics about Ruby. (Archives, comp.lang.ruby FAQ)
- This list deals with core and implementation topics about Ruby, often used to run patches for review. (Archives)
- This list is for discussing documentation standards and tools for Ruby. (Archives)
- This list reports all commits to Ruby’s Subversion repository.
- The comp.lang.ruby Newsgroup
- Those who prefer Usenet over mailing lists will want to checkout the comp.lang.ruby newsgroup. (FAQ)
See lists.ruby-lang.org for more information about all mailing lists on ruby-lang.org, including the lists in Japanese language.
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
If you fail to receive a confirmation e-mail using the form, try subscribing the manual way.